Help with ICE for a tree layout

Nov 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Edited Nov 22, 2010 at 3:46 PM

First of all, congratulations on the wonderful ICE, it's really amazing and i'm really looking forward to use it!

Unfortunately, and after i've read the tutorial, i'm still unable ro accomplish what i want. The tutorial helped to understand more about ICE but i'm still very new to Silverlight and .NET, so i'm a bit lost.

I need to create some layouts like Figure 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the manual, with nodes linked to other nodes, with nodes with children, and those children with more nodes, linked to another nodes and children, etc. The nodes will be read from a database. Would it be possible to give me the code you used to generate those examples, or some other simple code to generate something like those examples? Or do you have some more tutorials or links where i can learn a bit more?  I'm a bit lost because the manual demonstrates a linked structure, and i need something more of a tree layout with multiple branches and sub branches... Does anybody has done something and don't mind sharing?

Thanks in advance for your help.